Friday, April 25, 2014

Review: Breed of Havoc by Lanie Jordan

Breed of Havoc by Lanie Jordan

It's been over a year since Director Greene recruited me to join the CGE. Things aren't exactly going as planned. I've been chased down by demons, I survived a vampire bite when no one ever has before, and last Phase, I found a demon that liked me because of my DNA. The thing is, I liked it back and I don't know why.

I was convinced this year couldn't be any worse, but I was wrong. Almost everyone is scared of me or hates me. People are saying I'm dangerous. They're calling me a freak and a demon.

And I can't argue with them when I think they might be right.






Pages: 357
Format: Ebook (only)
Published by: LJ Books
Genre: YA Paranormal

Rating:

Review:
Breed of Havoc was (in my opinion), the best out of the series. The main character, Jade, grew so much in many different ways. While her and Linc's relationship started to deepen itself, it is still moving at a wonderful, realistic pace. Their relationship isn't perfect, but through everything they go through, their relationship feels lasting. The secondary characters are fantastic - I don't think it's possible to read this series, and not like Peter, Adam, Doc, Tashsa, and Chris. They are very well-written and developed as individual characters. The ending was... Just... Ahhh (I have no words for it because it was just that good and sad). The ending left me with some unanswered questions, but that was intentional, which left me (like usual in this series), wanting to continue with this series now. I cannot wait to get my hands on the following books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment