Sunday, March 1, 2015

Review: Homecoming by Kass Morgan

23264825
Homecoming by Kass Morgan

Weeks after landing on Earth, the Hundred have managed to create a sense of order amidst their wild, chaotic surroundings. But their delicate balance comes crashing down with the arrival of new dropships from space.

These new arrivals are the lucky ones - back on the Colony, the oxygen is almost gone - but after making it safely to Earth, GLASS's luck seems to be running out. CLARKE leads a rescue party to the crash site, ready to treat the wounded, but she can't stop thinking about her parents who may still be alive. Meanwhile, WELLS struggles to maintain his authority despite the presence of the Vice Chancellor and his armed guards, and BELLAMY must decide whether to face or flee the crimes he thought he'd left behind.

It's time for the Hundred to come together and fight for the freedom they've found on Earth, or risk losing everything - and everyone - they love.


Pages: 352
Format: Ebook (also in Paperback)
Published by: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Genre: YA Sci-fi and Dsytopian

Rating: 
4 stars
 
Review:
I loved this book just as much if not more than the first two books in this series. I just can't get enough of Clark and Bellamy! Part of me hopes that this was the last book in the series, because it ended nicely and left me with no lingering questions; but I would love to still read more about these characters. I still loved Glass's perspective, although it was a little slower than the other three perspectives. I enjoyed Clarke's perspective and obviously Bellamy's perspective. One thing that I was really happy about in this book is that for whatever reason, I enjoyed reading Well's part. I feel that as a character he has grown from the first book. I still would have enjoyed reading in Sasha's perspective, but it was ok that there wasn't hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment