Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Taylor Swift Book Tag


As my first post of the year, I am doing the Taylor Swift Book Tag, because it seemed fun and was indirectly tagged over at Enchanted by YA
 
 

We Are Never Ever Getting Back together
Pick a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
 
- House of Night Series because it just kept going and my attention was waning toward it.
 
 
Red
Pick a book with a red cover.
 
 - Masque of the Red Death has a beautiful red cover (not fully red, but the red is really highlighted).
 
 
The Best Day
Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
 
-  Poison by Bridget Zinn. It's a cute, quick read, with lovable characters.
 
 
I Knew You Were Trouble
Pick a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
 
 - I have never really loved any bad characters in any book.
 
 
Innocent
Pick a book someone ruined the ending for.
 
- Allegiant was ruined for me by many of people.
 
 
Everything has Changed
Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
 
-  Cassidy from Prom Impossible if I recall correctly. I don't really remember extensive character development when I read books.
 
 
You Belong with Me
Pick your most anticipated book release.
 
 - A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas.
 
 
Forever and Always
Pick your favourite book couple.
 
- Chase and Ember from the Article 5 Series. They are just so amazing, and you can see how much they love each other.
 
 
Teardrops on My Guitar
Pick a book that made you cry a lot.
 
-  Maybe One Day was a really sad and heartbreaking story.
 
 
Shake it Off
Pick a book that you love so much, you just shake off the haters.
 
-  Mythos Academy and Shadow Falls Series are both that way for me.
 
 
Blank Space
Pick the most over hyped book or series that didn’t work for you at all.
 
 - Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series... I couldn't even get into the very first book, it bored me that much.
 
 
Invisible
Pick the most under hyped book or series that you think deserves the spotlight.
 
 - Empty Coffin Series is an amazing series that I think a lot of people would love if it was as talked about as the Divergent Series or Hunger Games Series.
 
 
The Story of Us
Pick a couple you think should end up together.
 
-  Jacinda and Cassian from the Firelight Series. I just loved Cassian and though that he should have been with Jacinda.
 
 
Love Story
Pick a forbidden love in a book or series.
 
- Ash and Meghan in the Iron Fey Series. Their forbidden love was really strong and beautiful.
 
 
Everyone who reads this can feel free to do it also! )

No comments:

Post a Comment