Wednesday, November 12, 2014

TBR Tag


Writer of Wrongs nominated anyone that wanted to participate, so if you are reading this and haven't been nominated... go ahead, I'm nominating YOU. So have fun reading all about my TBRs.
 
 
How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
 
Thanks to Goodreads and The Reading Room keeping track of my TBR list has become a lot easier. I used to have to list it on tons of pages and hope that I didn't lose them... now I don't have to worry about that. Although with the rate that I buy books, some of my books never end up on Goodreads or The Reading Room.
 
Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
 
Basically, my TBR list is compromised of any book that looks interesting whether it's print or ebook. I prefer print, but there are some books that are only made in ebook format that have made it onto my TBR list.
 
How do you determine what to read next?
 
When I finish a book, sometimes I am in the mood for that same genre and other times I cannot read the same genre. That's usually the first thing that helps me determine what I am going to read next. Then I look at the books that I have been waiting forever to read and pick one out of them... and sometimes I just random.org my list and read whatever the website chooses for me.
 
A book that's been on your TBR the longest?
 
Oh... hmmm... yeah, I have no idea. There are so many books on my TBR list that I really don't pay attention to when they go on my list.
 
A book you recently added to your TBR:
 
The book that was most recently added to my TBR list would be Entertaining Angels by Monica Millard. But that won't last long, by tomorrow there will be a more recent addition to my TBR list.
 
A book on your TBR because of its beautiful cover:
 
This is so hard to pick just one book that I added because it had a beautiful cover... Ok, I've decided that this would be the one that I definitely added just for the cover: Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis. I have no idea what this book is about, but that cover is so gorgeous.
 
 
A book on your TBR you never plan on reading:
 
I don't really have any books on my TBR list that I have no plan on ever reading... I know I won't ever read all of the books, but there are none that I would definitely say... nope never reading. If there is... well they aren't on my TBR list anymore.
 
An unpublished book on your TBR that you're excited about:
 
There are so many unpublished books that I am excited about that are on my TBR list. But the one that stands out the most would be Return to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz, the second book in the Dark House series. Or Red Queen, Orphan Queen, and many more that I just won't list.
 
A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you:
 
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. I have it up in my room right now waiting to be read... but the hype that I had for it just faded and now I don't know when I will read it. Definitely before the movies come out, so it won't be on my list that much longer.
 
A book on your TBR that everyone recommends you:
 
Well the book that most people recommend for me to read was on my TBR list until yesterday when I started reading it, and that was the Maze Runner. I don't know if I have any other books on my list that everyone keeps recommending to me. I'm usually very quick in reading books that are recommended to me.
 
A book on your TBR that you're dying to read:
 
A book that I am dying to read on my TBR list right now would have to be... Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch.
 
How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
 
The minimal amount of books that should be on any Book Lovers list... duh... that would be about 2000. See, totally normal number for us book lovers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment