Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2: Beautiful Covers of 2014 Books Yet To Be Released

This week's Top Ten Tuesday will be for beautiful covers of 2014 books yet to be released! As you can tell in the first two, I definitely like seeing figures in the background that are "hidden".

As I mentioned in an earlier review of the book, Blur by Steven James, I think has a beautiful cover.
#1

This one is another beautiful cover with the book to be released on April 1st. I have this to review so look out for the review soon!
#2

My third favorite has one of my favorite supernatural creatures on the cover, and it's just gorgeous! I hope to get this book soon! This book comes out May 6th!
#3

This cover is just absolutely beautiful, and maybe that has to do with the fact that it's freezing right now where I live with snow falling, and it just looks so warm on that cover. I also hope to get this book to read soon. It comes out May 13th!
#4

This cover is evoking the same feelings as the one above. This book comes out July 8th. Again, another book I am hoping to get soon.
#5


This is the first sequel listed, and I just think it's so amazing! It is released May 13th, and I hope to get it soon, but that means I will also have to read the first one soon (which isn't too hard since I own it).
#6

This cover is just... gorgeous! It is released April 8th!
#7

This cover is just so pretty, and I love how the heart was created. This book is released March 1st.
#8

This cover is just beautiful and brings out the same emotions as books #4 and #5 did. This book is also released May 13th.
#9

And finally... this cover is so pretty. And it is released March 6th.
#10


What are you're top ten beautiful covers of 2014 books not yet released?

No comments:

Post a Comment