Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sorry for the Absense

Hello dear readers,

I have been absent for a very long time. I had a lot of issues going on during the school semester, and some of my issues carried over into the summer. I didn't have much time to even think about blogging, and the time that I did have, I was busy with my family. On top of these personal issues, I also started a summer job which I had to wake up for at like 5 in the morning and I didn't get off until late in the afternoon.

So to make a long story short, because I could definitely go on longer about this, I will hopefully be getting back to blogging on a somewhat consistent routine by January. I may blog a few posts here and there, but don't expect anything until after this semester has ended and the holidays are over. As a thank you to those who have checked even when I wasn't posting, I am going to host up to $5 ebook giveaway for the ebook of your choice!!!! YAY!!!! I will probably have that giveaway starting on the 1st of December and ending Christmas Eve, so it will be like a Christmas gift from me. I would love to give more, but right now, I just can't. I still want to say thanks!

Thanks,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment