Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #1: Favorite Dark and Light Covers


This is my first Top Ten Post, as you can see... there are only eight listed so I guess this is technically a Top Eight Post. :)

I wanted to touch down on the first thing that normally draws me into the book: the covers themselves! Yes, I will admit that I do judge a book on its cover first because from past experiences, the better the cover means the better the book. The books below are ones that show a dark aspect, while leaving an impression of lightness!

So here are my favorite "dark and light" covers of books that I have yet to read!


I would love to hear what your favorite "dark" covers are, and why. As, you already know I will be reviewing Reaping Me Softly next, but I will probably add in Beyond with it! By the way, Beyond comes out on November 25th, so go check it out if you like my review! There will also be a bonus book being reviewed!

Be on the lookout for my next Top Ten Favorite Covers! If you would like to see a certain Favorite Cover Theme, just leave a comment below and I will add it!

No comments:

Post a Comment